The company TPI GmbH from Frankenburg,
with its Infraworld brand is internationally successful
Behind every company, there is an innovative mind. Franz Zechmeister belongs to that kind of founders, who, in their ideas, combine vision and potential to a successful product in the market. After having manufactured high quality saunas, he developed an infrared cabin in the garage, which proved to be an absolute trend product on the European market.
TPI’s beneficial products in the areas of saunas, infrared cabins and accessories have been very successfully marketed in many European countries. Currently 16 people are employed in Frankenburg. The export rate is 68%.
- 1990: TPI founded
- 1996: Focus on health products
- 1999: First infrared cabin developed
- 2006: Construction of new office building and warehouses
- 2007: The first tailor-made saunas are produced
- 2010: Start with the TrioSol infrared cabins
- 2012: Outdoor saunas new in the product range
- 2015: Capacity expansion of our warehouses
- 2019: New exhibition rooms "sauna & infrared cabins"
- 2022: New packaging facilities and expansion of our warehouses
Today TPI-Infraworld is considered a pioneer in the spa industry.